skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Toe Jam
Tonight my mom, sisters and I went to the spa at Gardner Village for pedicures. Aren't our toes lovely?! Nothing better than a good pedicure! Especially after the rough day I had at work. The girls at the spa did a great job and we had a great time! The spa is so nice and had room for all four of us to get our pedicures at the same time. I think we should make this a habit...
On Saturday, my mom and I spent almost five hours making strawberry jam. It's one of those projects that sounds like a great idea in the beginning, but after about three hours, you start wondering what the heck you were thinking. It's amazing how much jam you get from what didn't seem like a lot of berries! We used just about every container in the house. But the jam turned out beautifully and we'll enjoy it all year long. And I'm sure next summer we'll do it all again. Nothing beats my mom's strawberry freezer jam!
2 comments:
Thanks for not putting up my can-can kick wannabe picture. You're a gem. (p.s. this isn't amy)
Melissa - getting a pedicure is awesome! I got my first one last December... next time you want someone to go with, lemme know. :)
Post a Comment