The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band was in town Monday night. As always, it was great to see Breezy and family and the show was fabulous! I took my sister Meghan who'd never been to one of their shows and we had a great time. She kept turning to me saying, "I've never seen anything like this before!" They had a huge turnout and people were going crazy! They really are so incredibly entertaining and so talented! I'm always impressed when I get to see them live (the CD's are great as well.) I even got them to play a couple of my requests. They've got a new CD coming out in August and they're hoping to be back through Salt Lake in September. I plan to be there. You all should come too!! Check them out at www.bigdamnband.com!Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Big Damn Band
The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band was in town Monday night. As always, it was great to see Breezy and family and the show was fabulous! I took my sister Meghan who'd never been to one of their shows and we had a great time. She kept turning to me saying, "I've never seen anything like this before!" They had a huge turnout and people were going crazy! They really are so incredibly entertaining and so talented! I'm always impressed when I get to see them live (the CD's are great as well.) I even got them to play a couple of my requests. They've got a new CD coming out in August and they're hoping to be back through Salt Lake in September. I plan to be there. You all should come too!! Check them out at www.bigdamnband.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment