Fall is finally on its way! When summer's about half over, I'm ready for fall. I love it, can't get enought of it and hate to see it end. And while I may have already shared the reasons I love fall, they always bear repeating.
I love that smell that the heater in your house or car makes when you turn it on at the end of the summer...you know that smell, right? It may be strange, but to me it immediately signals coziness, a reminder that even cooler weather is on the way. Love it.
I love sweater and jacket weather. I love the colors clothes come in during the fall and I love wearing all my favorite sweaters and jackets. I'm definitely a cold weather clothing kind of gal.
I love "fall foods" including anything made with pumpkin, especially my mom's pumpkin bread. Her pumpkin bread beats any other pumpkin bread you'll ever have. And I love those comfort foods that make their appearance in the fall, chilis, soups, stews, just warm, filling foods. They're the best.
I love the way our house feels in the fall. It's beautifully decorated and it's cozy and warm. Can't beat it.
I love, love, love watching the colors change in the mountains. We're so lucky to live in such a beautiful area. Nothing's more beautiful than fall in the mountains.
There are so many more reasons to love fall, I could go on and on. When summer's heat is behind us and fall's in full swing, I'm one happy girl.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment