Sometimes I get a little caught up in keeping up with everyone else. I worry that I'm not in the same place in my life as all my friends. I'm definitely not where I thought I'd be at this point in my life. But it's at times like this when I have to remind myself that I'm right where I'm supposed to be and I have so many blessings...
So I'm counting my blessings (in no particular order):
1. I have a wonderful family. My parents are supportive and loving (and they let me live with them.) My sisters are my best friends. I have a really great little brother.
2. I have the most adorable niece and nephew and I absolutely adore them and I think they like me too. I'm lucky to get to live close to them and see them often.
3. I have a good job and I work with great people.
4. I have the gospel in my life.
5. I have a warm place to live with plenty to eat and a car to drive.
6. I live in a beautiful area.
7. I have access to as many books as I can possibly read.
8. I've had opportunities to travel a little and live in a few different places.
9. I have a great group of friends, near and far.
10. I had the opportunity to attend college.
And I could go on...I really am a lucky girl.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Add to that list that you have friends who think you are a completely wonderful person... you are funny, intelligent, sweet, thoughtful and so much fun to hang out with. I loved getting together the other night and we need to do it more often! It's so great to laugh with you!
Oh, Melissa, you are so great! Thanks for the reminder to count my blessings!
Love,
Celeste
Post a Comment