I figure tidbits are a good thing...my mom always comments that pineapple tidbits are harder to find than say crushed pineapple or pineapple chunks, so...tidbits must be in high demand and here you're getting a whole list...must be your lucky day!
Jello:
I can't make Jello. I just tried again last week and instead of adding 2 cups of water I mistakenly added 3 cups. Oops. My wonderful family humored me and slurped up a few spoonfuls of the watered down mess, but the rest went down the drain. The only reason this concerns me is that I figure any self-respecting LDS woman should be able to make Jello with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back. I can't do it while reading the instructions...
Snow Day:
They actually cancelled church on Sunday. The last time I remember that happening I must have been around 6 or 7 and we lived in Orem and they cancelled church so everyone could shovel the snow off their roofs. This past Sunday we got about a foot and I guess they figured some people wouldn't have even been able to get out of their driveways, so they cancelled it! Really, I'm all about church, but there's just something exciting about such a rare event...
Darling Alyssa:
I know I'm a bit obsessed, but I'm pretty positive she's the cutest niece anyone's ever had! And my new favorite thing is when she says "butterfly"...her version comes out "futerfy" with oodles of enthusiasm. I ask her to say it over and over and honestly I hope she never learns to say it correctly (horrible I know). I also really like it when she says "mmm, dewicious." It's just pretty dang cute.
Book Review:
I just finished reading The Book Thief and it was a great book. So sad, especially at the end but very good. I'd highly recommend it. Warning: lots of swearing, but its all in German, so it doesn't seem so much like swearing... Today I started reading 44 Scotland Street...I'll let you know how it goes.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment