Thursday, January 1, 2009

December Cruise

A few girlfriends and I took a cruise to Key West & Cozumel a few weeks before Christmas. We had a great time and I had to show off some of our pictures! The beach in Cozumel.
The one ruin we saw in Cozumel--El Cedral.

The ship had a huge movie screen on the top deck. What a great way to watch a movie! Here we're watching Transformers.

The ship docked in Key West.

The beach in Key West.

Key West's lighthouse.

The southermost point of the continental United States. We didn't know they were repainting it when we leaned in for this photo. Paint from that middle white stripe is still on my pants and bag.

We rented this little electric car in Key West and drove around the island for a few hours. It was great.

Lounging on deck during our day at sea. The hood kept my hair from blowing into my eyes. It was windy! But we couldn't have asked for better weather, it was beautiful the whole trip!

1 comment:

Jess said...

That looks fabulous! I'm so glad you got to have such a great trip! Don't worry, I have paint on one of my jackets from a similar experience. Ha ha!